Monday 2 June 2014

Liebster Award!

Hey there!


Wow, my blog has been busy this last couple of months! I never thought I'd be announcing that  my blog has won an award, let alone 2 in the past 2 months. Thanks to Anna I've been nominated for the Liebster Award. Such a great girl and I've been luck to have the privilege of talking with her - so you should all go check her out!

The Rules
  1. Thank the blogger who has nominated you for the award 
  2. Answer the 11 questions that they have written for you
  3. Give 11 random facts about yourself
  4. Nominate other bloggers with less than 200 followers who you believe deserve the award
  5. Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer and be sure to let them know they've been selected!
Anna's Questions
  1. What's the best gift you'd love to receive? - I know this is a bit lame, but I'd love a year's supply of Starbucks coffee - I live for it!
  2. What's your biggest dream? - I've mentioned this before in one of my first posts, but I adore travelling and exploring new places so my biggest dream is to experience the Northern Lights 
  3. Any hobbies? - I am a filmaholic - I love everything from horror to comedy, I love to read, swim and sing, especially in the shower. I have also been intrigued in vlogging and started my channel, which you can see here!
  4. Favourite artists? - I'm not a massive fan of artwork, so not too familiar with artists. I guess my favourite would be Picasso, I love his work - just so quirky! 
  5. What movie would you watch over and over? - I would have to say the Inbetweener's or Insidious movie, I'm sure there are plenty more, but these are definitely my most watched ones in my DVD collection! 
  6. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? - This may be cheesy, but I'd probably go straight to Barcelona - to enjoy the beautiful sunshine, explore the country, admire the people, but more importantly to say thank you to Anna!
  7. Have you got anything you're looking forward to this year? - Nothing strikes me as exciting at the moment. I guess I'm looking forward to introducing my boyfriend to my family, seeing my cousin get christened, meeting my new baby cousin, family BBQ's and embracing the summer weather! 
  8. Meaning behind your blog name? - Nothing too exciting, my name is Vanessa and I blog here - wow, original. 
  9. If you could have 3 wishes, what would you wish for? - I would wish for world peace, a plane ticket for absolutely anywhere and everywhere in the world and a life supply of hugs for when I'm not feeling my best. 
  10. If you could meet anyone dead or alive, who would you meet? - I know this sounds silly, but I would love to have met my younger self, to prevent her from making the mistakes she did and to prepare her for the future. 
  11. Do you have a celebrity icon? (If so, who?) - I think Demi Lovato is my favourite, she's been through so much in her years and is just so inspirational!
11 Random Facts
  1. I have a huge passion for travelling and have started my journey with Italy, Belgium and France.
  2. I am extremely lazy and procrastinate to the max - sometimes I forget to take my make-up off before I sleep, but shh!
  3. I am extremely inspired by Zoella and her fellow YouTube friends.
  4. I gave up a while, but I can honestly say that I am now obsessed with reading and spend every spare moment doing it!
  5. I fall in love so quickly and become so easily attached....oops!
  6. I've always been a natrually anxious person and am nervous about too many things to list. I am also extremely shy, especially around new people. 
  7. I cannot live without music - it just isn't possible! I'm so passionate about it and you'll never catch me without my earphones in!
  8. I was bullied for a total of 5 years when I was younger, which shattered my confidence. 
  9. I love to take touristy photographs wherever I go - especially in London!
  10. I've been vegetarian for 2 months now. 
  11. I used to know how to play the trumpet, but I've always wanted to learn how to play the guitar! 
Questions for Nominees 
  1. Who's your biggest inspiration - celebrity or not?
  2. What animal best resembles you?
  3. Which is your most loved outfit in your wardrobe?
  4. Any phobias?
  5. What was your favourite hobby as a child?
  6. Where would you like to see yourself in 10 years time?
  7. Meaning behind your blog name?
  8. If you could swap bodies with anyone in the world, who would it be?
  9. Who are your favourite bloggers?
  10. What do you think is your best feature? 
  11. Reason for starting blogging?
I Nominate...

Bye for now! Xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog, unfortunately for some reason I can't reply to your comments! :( But thank you anyway, love your blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I've just read this as I'm catching up with all the blog posts I've missed as I've been out of here for like 2 weeks but now I don't have anymore exams so here I am hahah
    Aww I'd love you to come to Barcelona, such a beautiful city :)
    Really liked the post xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for tagging me in this! I'm glad you like it and I would love to take a trip there, would be so lovely! :) xx

      Delete