Monday 5 January 2015

New Year's Resolutions

Hey there!

Happy New Year everyone, I believe it's the year of the sheep - I hope you all welcomed in 2015 in style! I'll be honest, this year hasn't been all that great so far, but I'm determined to start it off with a positive attitude, attempting to tackle my fears and list of things I need to overcome to make this year a good one. 



I'm sure you've all heard the saying 'new year, new me' countless times this year already - the attitude everyone seems to welcome the new year with, before stuffing themselves with a mountain of chocolate and breaking into their frustrating habits once again. I'm almost certain a lot of you will be sharing content similar to this on your blog, but I'm mainly doing this for myself - some how writing things down makes it seem more achievable and so far this year, I am yet to break my new year's resolutions - fingers crossed for 2015!

Every year there's always been a tough resolution featuring on my list, which I plan to achieve for my personal gain. I felt extremely lucky last Christmas when I received 'Girl Online' among many other amazing gifts and immediately had to embrace the fresh new pages. I was so eager to start reading it that I barely had time for anything else! I'm so far in now that I've almost finished it and I can't wait to share my review with you. 

I'm sure most of you are aware by now that Zoe Sugg is my absolute idol and is yet to disappoint me! As a panic attack sufferer myself, I have found this book an easy read and can relate well with it. Hidden inside her book, Zoe hints an extremely useful method for soothing the mind, which I am yet to try out and sparked off my list of New Year resolutions this year! 



As it's the very first week of January, my New Year resolutions are engraved in the front of my mind! This year I've made them all extremely personal to me and believe they'll really help me to become a stronger and better person. 



Most importantly though, I'm determined to create better content for my blog! I was hopeless at Blogmas this year, I just got so wrapped up in the festive celebrations. It's just so easy to let life take over that I almost forget to continue doing what I love!


What are your resolutions this year?

Bye for now! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment